pet clinics to have an idea after you have selected the clinics depending on their reputation. The next thing you do is to visit to those chosen ones.Vet clinic sydney
My husband and I with our 19month Olde English Bulldogge moved to Northern Virginia a few months ago. We occasionally travel and were looking for Dog Boarding that will let him play all day and just put him to sleep at night. Nothing special and certainly nothing difficult.
Well I have now been to a handful of places and we are still looking for a place that has normal employees, people who don't kick or tease, owners who let you pick your dog up, and businesses that don't operate on 'what you do with your dog at your home is your business and what I do with your dog in here is my business'.
I hope that my negative experiences will let people know that these types of business people are not acceptable.
If they can't work with people, how can they treat dogs properly???
Please note: I am not perfect, and realize my dog is not perfect. Mistakes happen and dogs will be dogs. These are only our honest experiences.
2 comments:
pet clinics to have an idea after you have selected the clinics depending on their reputation. The next thing you do is to visit to those chosen ones.Vet clinic sydney
Hello dear, it is share nice blog and it is so good blog in this time.
Dog Training in Northern Virginia
Post a Comment