6th Try - ALWAYS THERE PET CARE, Falls Church

So Saturday was stormy and raining and we decided to try out ALWAYS THERE PET CARE in Falls Church. The manager who I spoke with on the phone was there and was very informative. They took my big mutt back and did their evaluation of introducing him to other dogs and seeing how things go. I wasn't able to watch because I had to fill out the required paperwork, but my dog had passed so they took him on back for a few hours of play time. We decided to tour the facility and found there were only 3 staff on site. There were 3 rooms with a handful of dogs in each + the geriatrics room with 3 dogs, and customers coming and going while we were there. While on the tour, we looked in the room that our dog was in.... drum roll please.... Always There Pet Care WASN'T THERE!!!  No supervision in a room with a handful of dogs + a new dog!!!! Apparently they had some kind of miscommunication. Thank goodness nothing happened! I double checked and double checked and the manager told me that during the week there is always suitable staff numbers to supervise. After seeing a tour of the place, we thought it was ok but because the runs where the dogs are fed were really damaged with lose wire and holes in the thick wire fencing and with wire actually peeling back I could see an excited dog getting hurt very easily, or small dogs escaping. So my husband and I decided that for 50$/24 hrs or 35$/full day of play, we might only use them for day care (so our dog can be fed at home) only in the case of rare emergencies. 

SUMMERY: On a scale of 1-10, 6 is the rating that Always There Pet Care gets because they aren't ALWAYS THERE!


1 comment:

Robinson said...

Hi northern VA is very good place here you can find best dog training center like.

Dog Trainers in Northern Virginia